You are in To whet your appetite...
Ravioli of Prawn carpaccio with Boletus Mushroom cream
- The Filling: Lightly fry in olive oil the onion, garlic and leeks, all finely chopped. Then, adding the mushrooms together with salt, pepper cream and flour, until a creamy mass.
- The Carpaccio: Prepare a Carpaccio with the shrimps by wrapping with plastic wrap and passing a roll pin all over, then, carefully remove the wrapper and sprinkle some salt and pepper on and pour little oil to prevent the plastic wrap from sticking shrimps.
- The Ravioli: Once finished the Carpaccio wrap it in a spooful of the creamy mass filling and wrap it all with plastic wrap giving it form like a Ravioli. Once finished the Ravioli and wrapped in an oven safe plastic wrap, put it in the oven, 180º, 4 minutes.
- The Sauce: Mixing the olive oil, chilli pepper, sweet paprika and some salt. Apart, frying the garlic, finely chopped, until very toasted. Dry them so they have a crunchy texture.
- Set up and Serve: Remove the plastic wrap and place two Ravioli on a plate, add some sauce and sprinkle some crispy garlic.
- Wine-Pairing: ‘Manzanilla’ Sherry. ‘Sacristía AB’ Selection of Antonio Barbadillo Mateos.
- 200 g leeks
- 1 kg onion
- 50 g garlic
- kg Boletus Mushroom
- 2 lit. cream
- 1 kg flour
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
The Sweet Paprika sauce:
- Olive oil
- ‘Guindilla’ chilli pepper
- Sweet ground red pepper
- 300 g raw big shrimps, headless and peeled
This recipe is a creation of
Av. de Sevilla, 29 41720 los Palacios y Villafranca, Sevilla
Tel.: 955 811 086 / Fax: 955 811 152
Geographical coordinates: 05º 55’ 26’’ W – 37º 09’ 43’’ N